Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ranch Burgers

I make these all the time. I'm not really sure why it never occurred to me to blog about them.

I got this recipe from my friend Lauren. Many of you know her as StarryBugg. It's a Hidden Valley recipe.

Photobucket

Ranch Burgers
2 lbs ground beef or turkey
1 to 2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Packets
2 C shredded cheddar cheese
8 hamburger buns
Your favorite burger toppings

This time I used beef, but these are equally delicious with turkey!
Photobucket

Add dressing mix.
Photobucket

Add shredded cheese.
Photobucket

Mix it up.
Photobucket

Make patties
Photobucket

It's grillin' time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though these are stuffed with cheese... we add more!
Photobucket

Top with your favorite burger toppings.

You can change up the shredded cheese to whatever kind you like.

I LOVE these made with ground turkey.

Perfect for tailgating & cookouts!

If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm.....I could totally go for one of those right now. Love stuffing the burger with cheese but adding ranch? YUM!!!

Patti T. said...

What a great idea, I have made french bread that had the Hidden Valley in the bread and then sprinkled on top of the buttered loaf.