Friday, November 20, 2009

Captain Morgan's Planter's Punch

Who doesn't love the Captain?

Photobucket

Nobody!

So, during one of our recent football gatherings, we decided the beverage of the day would be Captain Morgan's Planter's Punch.

Photobucket

Captain Morgan's Planter's Punch
1.25 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
.25 oz lime juice
.25 oz lemon juice
1 good splash grenadine
1 cherry with stem
1 orange slice

Shake with ice and strain into an ice filled glass.

Garnish with cherry & orange.

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

butterflittle said...

very yummy...and so pretty! :)

Patti T. said...

I love drinks with lots of fruit juices, this sounds great.

Unknown said...

I could soooo go for one of these right now. YUM

Cathy said...

I'm coming to your house!!

DutchBakerGirl said...

Yum! This sounds so good!

Anonymous said...

I'm all about it! Luv it!

NKP said...

Woohoo! Bring on the cocktails! Looks delish.

Mom on the Run said...

That is a great holiday beverage. My plan is to have one signature drink for my cookie exchange party. Great post :)