Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night Pizza

It was pizza night at my house tonight. I like to do personal pizzas; then everyone can have their favorite toppings.

I mostly use the Chef Boyardee Pizza Kits. I love the sauce and the dough is really easy to make.

First up... pizzas for Bobby & Lilly.
Photobucket

Some Red Sauce
Photobucket

Some parmesan
Photobucket

Some shredded Mozzarella and Smoked Provolone
Photobucket

For Lilly on the left - Pepperoni & Black Olives
For Bobby on the right - Pepperoni, Sausage & Extra Cheese
Photobucket

Lilly's Pepperoni & Black Olive
Photobucket

Bobby's Pepperoni, Sausage & Extra Cheese
Photobucket

For Jon... Pepperoni, Sausage & Black Olive
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tawny & I had White Pizza. It's the first time I tried making it at home. It could have been a little more garlicky, but it was really good!

I brushed the crusts with Garlic Oil & sprinkled on some minced Garlic & some Parmesan
Photobucket

Now some shredded Mozzarella & Smoked Provolone and Baby Spinach
Photobucket

Some thinly sliced Tomatoes & Mushrooms
Photobucket

Some crumbled Feta
Photobucket

Some more shredded Mozzarella & Smoked Provolone & some Italian Herbs
Photobucket

Yummy White Pizzas
Photobucket

Photobucket

I get 6 - 4oz dough balls from one box of Chef Boyardee... so the extra is just cheese and a little minced Garlic... Parmesan, Feta, Mozzarella, and Smoked Provolone w/Red Sauce
Photobucket

And... cuz I like to be able to grab a slice of cold pizza in the middle of the night or for breakfast....

I made another box!

A big Cheese - Parmesan, Cheddar, Mozzarella and Smoked Provolone
Photobucket

And a big Pepperoni
Photobucket

10 comments:

Shane T. Wingerd said...

Absolutely AMAZING... I cannot believe how many you made, and they ALL look delectable... Mangia!!!

Spryte said...

Everyone likes them a little different =)

Bob said...

Those all look awesome. Man, I so need to make pizza tomorrow. What temp do you cook them at? Is that parchment they are on?

Spryte said...

Yup... I always do my pizza on parchment. I bake them at 425F until they look all golden.

I think I'll go grab a breakfast slice now!! (unless of course the kids have already devoured it)

Reeni said...

They all look so yummy!! I love leftover pizza for breakfast, that's the best!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Yummy! Mouth-watering! What else can I say...makes me feel like making some pizza now...
I see you also have some other good recipes too. I would like to invite you to share your recipes and cooking tips with us at Foodista.com. It's a cooking encyclopedia full of food, recipes, cooking techniques and more from around the world.
We also have small embeddable widgets that can help you build traffic from Foodista-related pages. Check it out here. Thanks!

nicole said...

I just commented on this but I don't know if it went. I just said those pizza looked so good and thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting because now I get to see all the good things you cook.I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the sloppy joes. Thanks for posting about it.

Melissa said...

Since I love your blog... I've left this award for you. Pick it up here...

http://www.ofsoupandlove.com/2009/01/of-soup-and-love-and-swelling-head.html

... and thanks.

DutchBakerGirl said...

Great looking pizzas! Funny how great minds think alike--I have pizza dough rising right now. I love the white pizza's too, but I just got a boatload of tomatoes from a friend and I think I'm going to make some sauce this time.

biojbfish said...

Look yummy... we just made a white one exactly that way (minust the mushrooms) last night... except we use my homemade bread dough... yummy! Mine could've used a little more garlic too... so don't be shy with the garlic peeps! I used 2 cloves, but our pizza was probably double that size...